Shopping for a new essential oil diffuser? Unfortunately, if you're looking for something that goes beyond sound playing and LED lights, the whole buying experience can be a tad confusing with literally hundreds of choices out there.
Young Living's Aria Diffuser sets itself apart and quite beautifully at that. It has a gorgeous solid maple base that cradles an equally impressive glass dome reminiscent of round bottom flasks used in science projects. Only this time, the only thing it disperses is the plant constituents found in Young Living essential oils.
Meeting your minimum requirements of soothing sounds and multicoloured LED lights, Aria Diffuser goes a step further with its
built-in auxiliary port to give you more music playing options. So go ahead, pour yourself a glass of wine, and have Spotify's Sounds of Nature playlist on repeat!
Young Living sets the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity through their unique Seed to Seal process. Rigorous controls ensure that the essential oil single or blend you receive is exactly the way nature intended it.
For best results, we recommend that the first time you run your diffuser, you only half fill it before diffusing. After that, you can fill it to the recommended fill line.
- Solid American maple base with remote control
- A unique and elegant glass dome
- Multicoloured LED lights
- 12 minutes of built-in music
- Auxilliary port with cable so you can play your own song selection from your phone or music player
- Replacement parts are available, please contact us for details
- Comes with free 5-ml bottles of Lavender and Lemon essential oils
- Dimensions: Height - approximately 165 mm tall (including diffusion nozzle)
- Circumference - approximately 686 mm, Diameter - approximately 216 mm
- Ultrasonic plate
- Glass cover
- Remote control
- Power adaptor
- Audio cable
- Air vent accessory
- Splash guard
- Air filter
How to Use
- Assemble the Aria by fitting on the splash guard, ventilation attachment, and electrical plug.
- Fill with distilled or filtered water up to the water indicator line.
- Place 15–25 drops of Young Living essential oil into the water well (more if you prefer more oil vapour in the air).
- Turn on the Aria using the remote and enjoy.