Essential oils and babies are often a touchy subject for most essential oiler moms. If you wish to slowly introduce essential oils to your little ones, diffusing would be the safest way to start.
Now comes the hard part. Which diffuser would be best suited for your child's room? This baby cloud vapouriser gets our vote for its emphasis on safety and functionality!
Using ultrasonic wave technology to disperse an ultrafine cool mist into the air, this Baby Cloud Vapouriser uses no heat or chemicals so it's safe to use around your kids. Plus, it keeps the oil's natural fragrance intact!
Feeling iffy about diffusing essential oils in the nursery? This works great with or without essential oils too! Simply add water, turn it on, and it'll act as a humidifier to cleanse and purify the air.
Don't worry about waking your baby up with gurgling or dripping noises either. This operates really quietly and also features a multi night-light setting to bring some sense of fun into the bedroom!
To know which oils to use around small children, we recommend starting with the KidSafe oils from Plant Therapy. These have been specifically formulated to be safe for kids aged 2-10. If you're wanting to use oils for younger children, grab a Baby Essentials Booklet and stay safe!
One of the leading brands of pure essential oils in Australia, Oil Garden was established near the border of Byron Bay in 1985. Boasting of over 30-years experience in the aromatherapy industry, this wholly owned Australian company now offers a complete range of pure essential oils, organic skincare products, vaporisers and accessories, and many more. All of their products are certified cruelty-free, plant-based, and of the highest quality.
How to use:
1. Place on a flat surface.
2. Remove the cover from the base. Fill with water to the max line. Add up to 6 drops of your desired essential oil blend.
3. Plug unit into the USB port to power on.
4. Press the button at the front of the unit to turn on your vaporiser. Light and mist will start.
5. To change light colour, click the button to pause the desired light colour.
6. To switch off press the same button, alternatively, the unit will automatically switch off once the water has depleted after 3 hours of use.