Young Living sets the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity through their unique Seed to Seal process. Rigorous controls ensure that the essential oil single or blend you receive is exactly the way nature intended it.
For best results, we recommend that the first time you run your diffuser, you only half fill it before diffusing. After that, you can fill it to the recommended fill line.
- 10 LED coloured light options, including an alluring candle-like flicker mode
- Three run modes - high mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously, low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously, and an intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) that runs approximately 10 hours
- 11 different light settings can be turned off or on, independent of diffuser function
- Candle-like flickering light mode option
- light cycle mode
1 x Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser
1 x AC Power Adapter
1 x Operation Manual
Coverage Area: Medium Room (approx. 30 m2)
Operation Time: 10 hour maximum
Size/Dimensions: 14.5 (diameter) x 21.6 cm
Reservoir Size: 200 mL
Weight: 0.79 lbs. (0.36 kg)
Vapor Output: 30 mL of water and oil/hour
Noise Level: <44 dB
How to Use
1. Remove both the outer and inner cover.
2. Add room-temperature water until the level reaches but does not exceed the water fill line.
3. Add 8–10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
6. Press the Power button to turn the diffuser on (One push = High mode, 2 pushes = Low mode, 3 pushes = Intermittent mode).
7. Press the Light button to cycle through the light modes and colors. Hold down the light button at any time to turn off the light.
1. Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
2. To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
3. If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab.
4. If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
5. Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
6. Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
7. Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
8. When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry.