Try going out for a walk after the rain and you'll be rewarded with nature so fresh the leaves are practically beaming with dewdrops under the sunlight. What could be more beautiful than that? Young Living knows this and brings you this dewdrop-inspired diffuser!
Shaped like a dewdrop that's about to fall off a leaf, this product acts as a humidifier, atomiser, and aroma diffuser in one. Featuring ultrasonic technology, ambient light control, and up to 4 hours of continuous-run diffusion, all you need is your favourite Young Living essential oil to turn any space into a spa-like retreat!
And unlike other diffusers that can keep you awake at night with their annoying gurgling sound and distracting mood light, the Dewdrop Diffuser is extremely quiet and has an ambient light that can be turned off even as it disperses a fragrant mist. It's definitely a dream for all the light sleepers out there!
Young Living sets the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity through their unique Seed to Seal process. Rigorous controls ensure that the essential oil single or blend you receive is exactly the way nature intended it.
For best results, we recommend that the first time you run your diffuser, you only half fill it before diffusing. After that, you can fill it to the recommended fill line.
Coverage Area: Medium room (approx. 30 square metres)
Operation Time: 4 hour maximum
Size/Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 x 19 cm
Reservoir Size: 180 ml
Weight: 0.44 kg
Vapor Output: 30 ml of water and oil/hour
Noise Level: <44dB
1. Remove both outer and inner lids.
2. Add water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line marker.
3. Add 5-8 drops of essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the outer lid to the notch on the base.
5. Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
6. Press the on/off button to switch on.
7. The unit should be producing mist and the LED light should be on.
1. Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
2. To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
3. If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
4. If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
5. Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
6. Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
7. Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
8. When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.