What is a nebulizer?
Like diffusers, a nebulizer's main job is to transport essential oil into the atmosphere. Unlike the former though, a nebulizer uses an atomizer technology to break the oil down into an almost gas-like state. No heat or water is used so the purity and concentration of the oil are retained compared to using a diffuser.
How exactly does it work?
Despite it sounding more scientific than a diffuser, using a nebulizer is relatively easy. The device atomizes the oil and turns it into a mist which then goes out of the orifice in the top and into the air. Since it's waterless and not heated, the resulting aroma is more potent and lingers longer compared to when using a diffuser.
- Does not require water
- Does not produce heat
- Molecular structure of the oil is unchanged and allows for more therapeutic benefits
- Fits any essential oil bottles from 5ml to 20ml size
- Aluminium body
- Timer operation of 1, 2 or 3 hours or continuous mode
- Mist mode of low, medium and high intensity
- Covers 60-100m2 area
- Long lasting battery (72 hours on standby, and up to 8 hours on full use)
- 2 year warranty
- Please do not use blends with carrier oils or thicker oils such as Myrrh and other wood-based oils as these may clog the nozzle.
- Charge the diffuser prior to use
Due to the higher concentration of essential oil particles in the air, it is best not to use a nebulizing diffuser around pets or children.