What could be more romantic than dimming the lights, lighting some candles, your favourite love song playing softly in the background, and the scent of Jasmine and Ylang Ylang wafting from an essential oil burner? Sounds like setting the stage for a perfect date night. That is until a gust of wind blew the sheer curtain straight into the candle, and well, you know how the rest of that story plays out.
Create the same romantic atmosphere without the risks and hassles using this Lantern Diffuser by Young Living! Staying true to its lantern design, this unique diffuser features a candle-light flicker mode that will get you in the mood for some amorous fun. Add on some Ylang Ylang or Jasmine into the formula and you're all set!
This set also comes with free 5-ml bottles of Lavender and Lemon in case you just wanna sit back and relax. Crafted with an intricate metal and glass details to fit your home's style aesthetic, this gem has everything you can ask for in a diffuser: ultrasonic technology, three different run time modes, light-cycle mode, and 11 light settings!
Young Living sets the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity through their unique Seed to Seal process. Rigorous controls ensure that the essential oil single or blend you receive is exactly the way nature intended it.
For best results, we recommend that the first time you run your diffuser, you only half fill it before diffusing. After that, you can fill it to the recommended fill line.
1 x Lantern Diffuser
1 x AC power adapter
1 x Operation manual
1 x 5ml Lavender essential oil
1 x 5ml Lemon essential oil
Coverage Area: Average room(approx. 30 m2)
Operation Time: 10 hours max.
Size/Dimensions: 13.9 x 13.9 x 24.3 cm
Reservoir Size:200 ml
Weight: 0.77 kg
1. Remove both outer and inner cover.
2. Add room-temperature water until level reaches the water fill line but does not exceed it. Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
3. Add 8-10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half-circle on the side of the reservoir.
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
6. Press the power button to turn on the diffuser. One
push for High mode, two pushes for Low mode, and three pushes for Intermittent mode.
7. Press the light button to cycle through the light modes and colours.