Do you know those purple clay pots that were popular for their classical look during the Ming Dynasty? Those were made from an extremely rare and high-quality clay found only in a small province of China and then turned into an exquisite thing of beauty by Chinese artisans. The skills needed have been passed down from generation to generation for more than 1000 years.
While you may not be a tea connoisseur, you can definitely appreciate how each piece is crafted by hand using ancient techniques. Now, Young Living combines this rare material and the same painstaking craftsmanship with state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology. Each Rainstone diffuser takes 4-5 hours to make by technicians with a minimum of three years of experience.
The result? A timeless piece of art with the best essential oil diffuser functionalities: continuous ultrasonic diffusion, a negative ionizer, five soft LED light settings, and an automatic shutoff feature and remote control for safety and convenience. You even get a free 5-ml bottle of Lavender and Lemon essential oils!
Now, you've got a diffuser that not only adds an extra flair of style to your home but also keeps it perpetually enveloped in your favourite scents!
Young Living sets the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity through their unique Seed to Seal process. Rigorous controls ensure that the essential oil single or blend you receive is exactly the way nature intended it.
For best results, we recommend that the first time you run your diffuser, you only half fill it before diffusing. After that, you can fill it to the recommended fill line.
1. Fill the included water cup with room-temperature tap or mineral water. (Do not use purified or distilled water or the diffuser may not generate mist.)
2. Add 8–10 drops of your favourite essential oil into the water cup.
3. Remove the lid from the diffuser.
4. Pull the ventilation hole switch up to close it so water does not get into the internal electronics.
5. Pour the water and essential oil mixture into the water reservoir. Continue filling with water until the water level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line. (If water exceeds the red water fill line, the diffuser may not generate mist.)
6. Push the ventilation hole switch down to open it.
7. Place the lid back on the diffuser.
8. Plug the power line plug into the power adaptor input on the diffuser base.
9. Plug the adaptor plug into a power socket.
10. Press the remote control “ON/OFF (8H)” button to turn on the diffuser, LED light (alternating blue, yellow, and purple), and the ionizer with automatic shut off after 8 hours or adjust settings as desired. (The remote control should be used within 26 feet of the diffuser.)
11. The diffuser will run until the selected automatic shut-off time or until the water reservoir is empty.